The BMHC Scouts group has now been running for almost a year, and it’s continuing to grow and improve. However, with an increasing interest from parents to get their children involved in Scouting, we are now looking for more volunteers who have a passion for working with children. We’re only looking for female volunteers (preferably students, but not necessary) to join our Scouts group.
Why not make a real impact on the lives of young Muslims in your community, while putting your skills to good use, meeting new people and having fun?
We have opportunities for you to volunteer as Scout Leaders during the Scouting sessions. You do not need any previous experience, and full training and support is available from the Scout Association. The weekly Scouting sessions take place at the BMHC on Sunday (school term time only) as follows:
Beavers (children aged 6-8): 11:00 to 12:00
Cubs (children aged 8-10.5): 11:00 to 12:30
– Ability to volunteer for at least one session a month
– Willingness to undergo all the necessary training (a lot of it is available online as e-learning)
– Understand the role description for a Scout Leader as outlined here (this is a general description and you will not be expected to carry out every single task)
– Ability to volunteer for two or more sessions a month
– Understand the basics of Scouting and what it involves
– University student
– Willingness to spend some time outside of the weekly sessions to plan the programme of activities
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions about it, please email Waqas on email@example.com. When emailing about your interest in volunteering, please ensure that you include the following:
– Why you want to get involved as a Scout volunteer.
– Which of the above ‘essential’ and ‘desirable’ criteria you meet. Preference will be given to those who meet most of the criteria.
The deadline to submit your expression of interest is Sunday 1 November. Further information about the application process will be provided after you have submitted your interest.
For further details contact the BMHC on 0161 881 8062 / 07415 387 400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
هذا المقال متاح أيضا باللغة: الإنجليزية