The British Muslim Heritage Centre (BMHC) hosted Shaykh Akram Nadwi on Saturday 16th May 2015 who delivered a course titled ‘Paving the Way’.
The full-day course was about good parenting and what lessons can be drawn from the Quran and Sunnah?
The following topics were covered in the course:
- How to become good role models for our children
- The Islamic perspective on child development
- The effects of consumerism and technology on family life
- Secular vs non-secular education
- The main qualities to aim to develop in Muslim children
- Recommended Islamic curriculum
- Justice in the home
هذا المقال متاح أيضا باللغة: الإنجليزية