VACANCY – QUR’AN & ISLAMIC STUDIES TEACHER
The following part-time vacancy is available in Manchester at the British Muslim Heritage Centre for a QUR’AN & ISLAMIC STUDIES TEACHER.
The successful candidate:
• Must be able to recite the Qur’an with Tajweed in a loud and clear voice.
• Must know and be able to pronounce accurately the Makhaarij of all the Arabic letters.
• Must have excellent communication skills in the English language.
• Must have teaching experience.
• Must have a grounding in Islamic knowledge and know basics of Wudu, Salah, Pillars of Imaan etc.
• Must pass an enhanced DBS check.
Salary: £4,800 – £6,000 a year
Hours: Monday – Thursday (5pm – 7pm)
Interested applicants should send an email with their CV to:
هذا المقال متاح أيضا باللغة: الإنجليزية