*PLEASE NOTE* Jummah will start at 1:30pm from this Friday 2nd April 2021
Attendance for Jummah will be by advanced registrations only and attendees MUST adhere to the below guidance when attending Jummah prayers at the BMHC.
To register please visit
BMHC Jummah Guidelines
1. Please ensure that you have registered for Jummah.
2. Marquee doors will open at 1:15pm (15 minutes before the Khutbah start time of 1:30pm).
3. Please ensure you have your Jummah registration email ready on your mobile device (or printed ticket) before entering the grounds. Please note – ONLY those who have registered online for Jummah will be allowed to enter. There will be NO registrations taking place on site.
4. Gates will be locked at 1:45pm and no entry allowed after 1:45pm.
5. There will be a one way system in place, so please bring a bag with you to keep your shoes with you at all times.
6. Please ensure you have your own prayer mat and face mask with you before enter the centre. Entry will be refused for anyone not wearing a face mask (unless you are legally exempt).
7. Please perform any Sunnah or Nawaafil prayers after Jummah at home.
8. DO NOT attend if you are feeling unwell, or at high risk.
9. NO Wudu or toilet facilities will be open – so please perform your Wudu before arriving.
10. Due to safety restrictions and restricted capacity – No adults over 60 and no children under the age of 10 will be allowed.
11. Do not mingle, shake hands or embrace one another.
12. Members of the congregation should leave immediately after Jummah prayer is finished while keeping a safe distance from others and in an orderly manner.
This post is also available in: Arabic