Ramadan will begin on Monday 6th May 2019 Inshā’Allāh.
Isha Salah (Evening Prayer) will commence at 10:30pm followed by Taraweeh Prayers from tonight (Sunday 5th May 2019) at the British Muslim Heritage Centre.
Please arrive early as it is likely to be very busy and remember to keep the noise low to avoid disturbing our neighbours.
When attending the Taraweeh prayers at the British Muslim Heritage Centre, please be mindful of the following:
- Park your vehicles according to instructions provided by our Security Staff.
- When leaving the Centre at the end of Taraweeh, please do so peacefully. Our Neighbours have rights over us. Many of them will be sleeping at this late hour, especially children and the elderly. Therefore, please do not speak loud or shout.
- Please do not honk your horn.
- Please do not slam your car doors or rev your car engines.
- If you intend to bring children with you, please keep them next to you during prayers. They are your responsibility. Respect those who are worshipping.
Finally, please adhere to any instructions provided by our Staff, Security and Volunteers at all times. They are there to help ensure everything runs smoothly and everyone has an enjoyable experience.
May Allah accept all of our actions this Ramadhan.
British Muslim Heritage Centre
To download the BMHC Ramadan calendar please click here
This post is also available in: Arabic