The BMHC is an 18th century Grade II listed building located in the heart of Manchester and situated within eight acres of attractive greenery.
Among the facilities we can provide are the following:
- NEW! State of the art banqueting marquee. We will be opening our impressive marquee in Summer 2014, catering for events of 600+ people, with the option of sectioning off for smaller events. The marquee will be provisioned to cater for events all year round.
- Large conference / meeting and banqueting hall capable of accommodating up to 200 people.
- Two large meeting rooms capable of accommodating up to 100 people.
- Four meeting rooms capable of accommodating up to 40 people in each room.
- A boardroom capable of accommodating 14 people.
- A fully equipped kitchen and serving area.
- On-site free car parking for up to 250 vehicles.
- Green space capable of hosting a variety of outdoor events.
Our event management team offer their services to work with you to bespoke your event giving you the opportunity to actually take part in your event. For further information please contact our Events Team on 0161 881 8062 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.