The building in 1855, before the advent of photography
The view from outside in 1865…
The Main Hall in the year 1900
The building as it appeared in 1866 – almost 150 years ago!
The view down College Road in 1950
Exhibition Room 1 as it is known now, used to be library and lecture room just after the turn of the century.
This post is also available in: Arabic