Prophets Ibrahim (Abraham), Nuh (Noah), Salih, Hud (Eber) and Muhammad (SAW) came in a certain context. They came to people who were non-believers and polytheists. It was a struggle between belief and disbelief; between tawheed (monotheism) and shirk (polytheism). However the Prophet Isa (Jesus) (AS) came in a different context. He came to a people who already had guidance but were indifferent to it. This is very similar to the context of Muslims today. Therefore the life and message of Jesus Christ is very relevant for us.
The course will cover:
- A historical background on the time in which Isa (AS) was sent.
- The religious aspects that were neglected by the Children of Israel.
- The miraculous birth of Isa (AS) and the purpose behind sending a fatherless messenger.
- The impact of Isa (AS) first words as a newborn and the core of his message.
- The ascension of Prophet Isa (AS) and his return on the Day of Judgement.
- The lessons we can take from the life of Isa (AS) and their relevance on our lives today.
Date: Sunday 13th December 2015
Time: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: British Muslim Heritage Centre
Course Fee: £20.00, Students: £10.00, Live webcast: £35.00
Register Now: www.nadwiuk.com
This post is also available in: Arabic