Vanacy – Estates, Security and Safety Assistant Salary
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) and pro-rata.
Working days will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This is initially a 12-month contract (reviewed after 12 months) with a six-month probationary period.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a position of assistant to the Director of Estates, Security and Safety at the British Muslim Heritage Centre (BMHC).
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the overall day to day management of the estate, security and safety provision in line with all Legislative and Contract parameters.
The main responsibilities of the post are to assist the Director of Estate, Security and Safety to maintain a safe and secure environment across the whole of the interior and exterior BMHC estate; whilst maintaining exceptional service quality standards, budgetary controls and customer care.
The successful candidate will champion our vision and goals. They will have excellent communication skills and have hands-on practical skills and experience. skills. The main duties and responsibilities include:
1. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including contractors and consultants to ensure the agreed level of security, and safety is being delivered to the standards required.
2. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including contractors and consultants to manage electrical repairs, the heating system, general maintenance, and refurbishment of the building.
3. Develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of BMHC partner representatives and stakeholders to effectively maintain the estate, security, safety.
4. Effective management of Heritage Accommodation (offices and rooms) and the Marquee. This includes all contracts, services, complaints, joint funding activities and management of the estate etc.
5. Development and management of the Heritage Café and Restaurant including ongoing management of the contract.
6. Attend meetings as necessary to discuss estate, security and safety performance and respond to feedback from the stakeholders and partners. Taking action on matters arising from meeting together with the Director of Estates, Security and Safety.
7. Strengthening customer services through effective complaints management. Investigating all complaints regarding the estates, security and safety, implementing action plans and monitoring improvements.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the Personal Specification and Job Description to the email below by 5.00 pm, Friday 5th November 2021.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
For further details / informal visits contact:Naeem-Ul-Hassan, Director of Estates, Security and Safety at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the following link for the Job Description and Person Specification:
This post is also available in: Arabic